Horse Painter Horse Painter

this game is horsey

You should totally do the same thing with dinosaurs. Nice game for 3 to 10 years old girls (0,0000010% of newgrounds).
But good luck to you. Games for kids are kinda hard to think of really. I guess.

Super Norris Super Norris

Heh

I'm not a great fan of chuck norris's joke or facts or what not.
But this one was over the top. The man is mighty.
You sir are the pimp. Good job!

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

Not so fast!

I got there in 8 days! I'm amazingier.
But, i played the first one, so...no big deal.
This brings me to my conclusion...I know it's a sequel, but there's nothing more.
Yeah, a few new points here and there, but still...
Ah, well, for a remake, it's a damn good one. And it's very well done so i will not say anything more against it.
That's a great job. And the twist in the middle of the game was well found.

Test My History Test My History

Well

Actually, i'm terrible in dates, since i can't even remember my parents or relatives birthdays, so this so not for me.
But, it seems a good way to learn a few things.
Everything is well done, no complaint about that.
The only negative point, in my opinion, is that you don't give the answer when it's wrong. I know, you can find it yourself, internet is here for that...But i think a tiny window opening when you're wrong, giving a few trivia facts about the event, or other close events as hints would definitely be an improvement.
You know, just to prevent the kid to google the event and to dumbly copy the date without thinking a little bit.
And overall, yeah, it's boring. But learning dates IS boring, unless you're passionate about history or specific events...So, i guess this can't be helped. But i bow at the effort.

Stamper's Quest For Fags Stamper's Quest For Fags

Ah ah!

The game itself is kinda lame, but the secret level was damn hilarious! I guess it's fine for a small private joke like this.
And for what's is face, in France, we don't call cigarettes "fags". Where does this comes from anyway? Ah well.

David Carradine Hangman David Carradine Hangman

Gayvid Carradike

Ah ah! You heartless bastards!
This could happen to anyone...
Now he's in heaven, fighting with the sword a hundred angry asians masters.
Godspeed to him!

Dungeon Knight Dungeon Knight

Not bad at all!

But a bit disapointed! When i first saw that game, it reminded me of the old-time rpg's, you know, with the monsters walking at the same time towards you, and then you had to click on them to foght and you had to buy food and spend gold to raise your skills...
But the puzzle game, is..., i don't know...a bit too random, actually...but as i can't really explain this, i'll just say that i enjoyed it, for a quick game.
(Glad you took my advice with the music! But this one in this game is less aggressive, and kinda adds a creepy atmosphere.)
Keep on going!
(A rpg! A rpg! A rpg!)

badsectoracula responds:

Yes, the top-down look etc looks a bit RPG-ish :-). I'm not sure if people like Flash RPGs though. I have something in my mind, more laid back and not so "actionish" to do with my next 3D engine, but again i'm not sure if people like more "involved" games in Flash. I like to do both though - minigames, such as this one, and (relatively) bigger games such as Rombo.

I might try to do something and break it in "episodes" or "chapters". People might like it better this way, but i've heard comments from other developers trying to make RPGs who said that Flash players don't really prefer them. While i love making my own stuff, even if it isn't something that usually others make, i also want people to play my games so i have to consider making something that both me and others will like :-)

Helen Keller the Game Helen Keller the Game

BGE?

BEST GAME EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!
I kinda admit i was expecting something like a platformer with a blind lady...Guess i'll have to wait.

Tower of Greed Tower of Greed

Dammit!

This game is so addictive! And so frustrating!
Quite possibly one of the best flash games i've ever played. Good work!

Super Karoshi Super Karoshi

Awesome

You got most of the things a flash game should have! Fun, originality, gameplay, even a bit of irony. This concept is solid concrete!