Erica is better than Matt Erica is better than Matt

This has taken me some awe

When i saw erica and matt in the same title, i thought : "man this could be a wierd coincidence. And again i just woke up with a huge hangover so all of this might just be a dream.
Anyway, this is very nice! Nice lipsync, nice broadway style song (you sure know how to sing), and nice sprites.
And don't worry about most people hating sprites, it's probably because their wierd uncle locked them up in his basement when they were young, and all they had to do down there was playing sonic while crying, and now they have to shoot dogs to feel good or whatever.
Welcome back!

Mutteo responds:

Haha, kinda blows you mind doesn't it? Mutteo in NES Land doesn't show up for 8 MONTHS, then one day you find a random flash with The main characters of the show on BROADWAY!? If I was you, I'd probably feel the same way.

I'm embarrassed to say I didn't sing this, I wanted to, but Mippa was around to sing it with. I would have loved to sing it though, made me wish I pressured her into helping with this one.

Anyway thanx for the review and I hope I can deliver the hits.

Ode to Terry Gilliam Ode to Terry Gilliam

Well

Even if it's a tribute, it could have been more original...And like TheRatter said, Gilliam's always had a story or a background behind his animations (Ahhhhh, killer cars...giant atomic cat...)
I was disapointed.
But you got his style perfectly, good job on that!

[Frontier Psychiatrist] [Frontier Psychiatrist]

Business continues below...

This movie lacks two major things.
The monkey in the end.
And all of the old people.
No, but seriously, i love this song and you did a great job animating a little clip about it, even if it's not that original.
Oh and you kept the noir guy, my favorite!

Adventures Of Bob And G 1 Adventures Of Bob And G 1

Humpf

Ah ah! Trash.

kanamomashouse responds:

yes that's what is aid in my author comments. i know its bad.

Just Drink It Just Drink It

...

God this is glamorous.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

lol :P

Link VS Ike Link VS Ike

Sounds!

Quite well done. It's not yet fluid, but this will come with work and time.
The only true negative points are the sound effects. They're quite awful.
I can guess you found these on a quick internet research, but next time, put a bit of effort into this part. In these kind of flashes, sound effects and music are almost as important as the animation itself!
And it can be pretty fun to actually make your own audio effects with a free logiciel and a mike. Keep this in mind, and keep up the good work!

Noblewolf09 responds:

true...very true. I will keep this in mind. Thanks for the advice and the review.

Retarded Animal Babies 21 Retarded Animal Babies 21

Wow

Wow, Wow...These are really retarded! But it's like a happy tree friends, but with a small story and actual humour. I like it.

Courtin'? Here's Adieu! Courtin'? Here's Adieu!

Come on guys!

How can you not get the joke? I mean what the hell, i'm french...And i got it, like the first time. HOW DO YOU FEEL MY BIG INTELLIGENCE HEY?
The joke is very well rendered by the way, good job mate!
"Although it didn't made me laugh as the pirate joke. You want it? OKAY.
So, it's in a bar, and well, the barman is like cleanin' the glassware and pourin' the drinks and shit, and then, guess what? A pirate enters the bar, with a BIG WOODEN LIKE STEERIN' WHEEL hanging loose in his pirate trousers.
The barman, surprised, throw the bomb:
"GODDAMIT, WHY DO YOU HAVE A STEERING WHEEL IN YOUR PANTS SIR!"
And the proud pirate to answer:
"ARRRR, IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS"

Funny Funnies! Funny Funnies!

HE!

N-burst faggot what he asked for!

Brawl Funnies [Dick 2] Brawl Funnies [Dick 2]

And a 2

The fat kid is badass ( although the end is quite errr...well it ruins the stuff, but i can understand why it's there.)
The rina chan's faggots rtil is gay DDR woooooo is badass.
AND, of course...LUIGI, WILL YOU S**k MY D**K? Classic comedy writing. You guys fully understood the internet! (Still, i thinf the first one's better...except for psi43's cartoon i hate this guy)